Do you have any questions for us?
- What does a typical day look like in this role?
- How would you describe your organization's work culture or management style?
- Why did you join at This company?
- What gets you most excited about the company's future?
- What is your favorite part about working here?
- What is the strongest merit to work there?
- How do you deal with new language or framework like SwiftUI? I know it's challenging and depends on restrict. I want to know your thoughts.
- What would you change if you could?
- What are the current project you're working on?
- What are some of your ideas for remote work?
- What kind of people do you want to work together?
- What kind of team structure do you work with?
- Would there be a regular 1-on-1 with my manager?
- What is the current architecture of Yelp consumer app?
- What is the problem current iOS consumer app?
- How do you manage release schedule?
- Do you use continuous integration? if so, what and how do you use it?
- how do you manage the packages or modules?
- Do you have a developer documentation for your code? Do you have a separate documentation for customers?
- Do you have an opportunity to have a study group in the company or the team?
- Is there a chance that the engineer's opinion is accepted to the product?
- Please tell me what I should learn until I entry to the company.
- What do you think Where the strong point is at Yelp in the iOS field?
- Have you ever devised a remote work yourself?
- How do you manage the project? Monolith or multiple repository? Do you divide the framework? If yes, can you describe it?
GitHub - viraptor/reverse-interview: Questions to ask the company during your interview
This is a list of questions which may be interesting to a tech job applicant. The points are not ordered and many may not apply to a given position, or work type. It was started as my personal list of questions, which grew over time to include both things I'd like to see more of and red flags which I'd like to avoid.